Brett Stevens‘s Web site is Amerika.org.
- How the rise of liberalism made an enemy out of nationalism & traditionalism
- How diversity itself rather than its ingredients is the problem with multiculturalism;
- The correlations between the fall of our modern civilization with the fall of empires throughout history;
- How liberalism always targets the “favored” in order to promote its agenda—equality though distribution of wealth and crippling of ability;
- How liberalism, egalitarianism, and anti-elitism share a common root in human psychology;
- How the Left hijacked environmentalism and the need for deep ecology.
- Futurist traditionalism—how conservatism is about learning from the past and nature and why modern conservatives fail to do so;
- How America is a type of civilization rather than a place
- How immigration is class warfare that causes racism;
- US foreign policy;
- The sociosexual marketplace.