Robert interviews Yeh Ling-Ling. Topics include:
- How Yeh became aware of problems with mass immigration, and started her activism with fighting housing development in Orinda, California;
- The case for an immigration moratorium;
- The hypocrisy of Israel’s and Mexico’s immigration policies;
- Nationalist vs. globalism ideology and foreign influence;
- China’s population and immigration policies;
- The barrier between the conservationist and immigration restriction movements;
- Myths about immigrants, suburbs and consumption;
- Population projections and problems caused by overpopulation.
Yeh Ling-Ling, a naturalized citizen born in Vietnam of Chinese parents, is the executive director of Alliance for a Sustainable USA.