Ellen Brown is a candidate for State Treasurer of California for the Green Party. She is currently chairman and president of the Public Banking Institute, which is an organization that promotes public banking in the United States and elsewhere.
Campaign Website: http://ellenbrown4treasurer.nationbuilder.com/
- Instituting a Public Bank in the State of California
- Why she is running under the Green Party Ticket
- Why lending money from private banks is responsible for the State’s budget crisis
- Robbing Mainstream to prop up Wall Street: Why Jerry Brown’s rainy day fund is a bad ide
- Wall Street greed: Not to big for California Jury
- Barriers to third party candidates
- The Bank of North Dakota and it’s results
- How private banks have cut off the credit line for small business start ups
Click Here to download!